As an “essential business” you are allowed to visit the office to receive chiropractic care per the governor’s and Los Angeles County's health order. I am prepared to serve you during regular office hours Monday through Thursday for back and neck pain relief needs.
Here’s what to expect when you come to the office for care to assure your safety and eliminate spread of the Covid-19 virus:
- Office visit appointments are restricted to one patient per time slot to minimize wait times and encountering others. This also allows us to properly sanitize the office between patients.
- Reception room chairs have been reduced and magazines removed.
- All surfaces of patient contact are sanitized after each visit and include the chiropractic table and equipment, door handles (including the inside and out front entry door handle), chairs, and front desk.
- Dr. Bergmann will be wearing a surgical mask during your office visit. Los Angeles County health orders require patients and visitors to also wear face coverings at the office.
- Hand sanitizer used directly before and after each treatment visit and in addition, hand washing between every patient. Feel free to use our hand sanitizer too!
- All treatment room and bathroom trash sprayed with disinfectant and removed daily.
- No patients admitted into the office with symptoms of feeling ill, fever, cough, shortness of breath, or exposure to Covid-19. Please call the office at 626-914-2359 for instructions.
- You may also elect to wait in your car until you can be seen. Just call the office at 626-914-2359 when you arrive, leave a message, and I’ll let you know when it’s your time for your treatment.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation during these most unusual times. And remember, “I got your back”!
Dr. Gene Bergmann
|File Size:||1517 kb|